Missing out on bbcon this year? Experience the goodness virtually! Access hours of main stage presentations and inspiring content live and on demand from bbcon 2019 with our Virtual Pass.
- Over 13 hours of main stage presentations and other premier content from our most-popular sessions
- Unlimited access through March 2020
- More goodness to be added!
The Virtual Pass will be available to purchase this summer—be sure to check back for more details and pricing. All-Access Pass and VIP Pass registrations will include the Virtual Pass for conference attendees to share content with others at their organization.
Example Virtual Pass session content (based on bbcon 2018):
Main Stage (4 hours)
- Opening Main Stage Session
- Keynote Session
- Technology Main Stage Session
- Closing Main Stage Session
Breakout Sessions (9 hours)
- P2P Predictive Analytics: Crystal Ball to Success| Derek Martin (Blackbaud) and Shana Masterson (Blackbaud)
- Accelerating the Good: The Importance of Coordination Between Grants and Fundraising| Lucy Morgan (MyFedTrainer)
- The Final Word on Website Engagement| Ben Wong (Blackbaud), Sophia Latto (Blackbaud) and Ira Horowitz (Creative Cornershop)
- Successful Strategies for Stewarding Your Sustainers| Cynthia Nair (The Nature Conservancy), Jennifer Grantham (San Diego Humane Society) and Sally Heaven (Blackbaud)
- Vital Signs: Monitoring Giving Patterns in the Donor Marketplace| Chuck Longfield (Blackbaud)
- Tax Reform Is Now Law—What Happens Now?| Jason Lee (Association of Fundraising Professionals) and Sally Ehrenfried (Blackbaud)
- Cause Marketing Panel Discussion| Robyn Mendez (Blackbaud), Dana Miele (Susan G Komen NYC), David Hessekiel (Engage for Good), Dede DeStefano (Alzheimer’s Association) and Jamie Cohen (Murphy Adams Restaurant Group)
- How the Global Philanthropy Environment Impacts You| Una Osili (Lily Family School of Philanthropy)
- 2018 Digital Outlook Report| Kyla Shawyer (The Resource Alliance) and Mike Johnston (Hewitt and Johnston Consultants)
- Tech Leadership: A Requirement for All Nonprofits | Amy Sample Ward (NTEN)
- Using Psychometrics to Optimize Your Fundraising Team| Tim Kachuriak (Next After)