bbcon is the premier industry event for anyone involved in the social good movement. Hosted by Blackbaud, the conference brings together thousands of fundraisers, philanthropists, educators and industry thought leaders to discuss current trends, best practices, and outcome‐based solutions that help advance the social good movement. Whether you’re a nonprofit, individual fundraiser, corporation, foundation or educational institution, the conference offers unparalleled learning experience and innovative technology insights that will fuel your passion and guide your fundraising strategies to help you make greater impact for your organization and its mission. And, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to have fun along the way – networking with like-minded peers and meeting one-on-one with Blackbaud experts and partners to help you gain more knowledge and experience with Blackbaud technology.
Why should you attend?
bbcon 2017 will include insight from some of the industry’s best and brightest minds. Join us in Baltimore for:
- IMPACTFUL THINKING across 200 expert-led sessions–many of which qualify for CPE and CFRE credits
- OPPORTUNITY TO PARTICIPATE in conversations around major, high-level themes influencing the industry
- INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY that’s already changing fundraising as we know it
- FRESH, NEW CONTENT exclusively for nonprofit marketing professionals
- LASTING CONNECTIONS with 3,000 of the industry’s best, brightest, and most passionate